Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

To four beautiful women in my family! Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Jackie,

My lovely mother (who looks like she's 35),
Photobucket

My sister Ashley (who is due to have a baby boy in 13 DAYS)...
Photobucket


...And to the newest mother in the family, my sister Rachel! It's too early to know what she's having, but I have a feeling it's a girl.
Photobucket


To Grandma and Mom, you've been amazing mothers. You and Dad and Grandpa have taught me everything I know, and I can't possibly adequately express my gratitude for all you've done for me. To Rachel and Ashley, I know that you'll be great moms. Congratulations! I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for MOTHER'S DAY! And the prospects of being an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me about Rachel!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

    RocĂ­o

    ReplyDelete